Are you a fan of monochrome colors? Often feel bored with the look of your Android smartphone that impressed so-so wrote? So, this one tips will definitely be very useful for you. The reason, in addition to removing your saturation, these tips can also make your smartphone battery more durable aka durable.
Here’s the my will give you tips to make your Android screen into grayscale mode aka monochrome aka black and white. Previously we know that the grayscale feature is only available in certain smartphones. But just calm down, these tips Jaka love and can be used for all Android!
Turning the Screen So Black for All Android
Here’s a step by step to make your Android smartphone screen black and white:
- Go to Settings menu> Select “About phone”
- Find the option “Build number”> Click 7 times in a row until it says “You are now a developer!”
- After that will appear menu “Developer options”> Yes clicked bro ..
- Find and press the option “Simulate color space”> Select “Neo Rheumacyl”; No, choose “Monochromacy”
- Be your black and white Android screen
The final word
That’s the tips to change the black and white screen that can be provided for you who want to feel the new atmosphere for your Android smartphone or gadget. Once again. Interested? Good luck!