How To Take Care Of Laptop Batteries To Last?. Caring for laptop components is easy – easy hard. Depending on our own how to Usage and maintenance.
One component of the most important laptop is the battery.
Battery is very needed for those who have high mobility.
Batteries are equally rich in components – other components whose terms have age life.
Generally the battery life of most laptops ranged from 2 to 4 years, even if there is more than that, consider let’s say wrote.
Before I give tips to take care of laptop battery so its life can last longer, Okay we just start:
How To Take Care Of Laptop Batteries To Last
1. Excessive use of laptop.
Laptops are not designed for heavy needs in the long term such as for graphics, editing, or playing games.
So if we use a laptop for the needs that require resourcebesar as before, it will cause high power consumption, and will quickly lead to the battery becomes hot.
The effect of its length will also affect in terms of the battery’s own storage capacities.
2. Do not leave the battery power up to 0%. Using a laptop to a blank battery may increase the wear level of the battery.
And also can shorten the life of the laptop itself, because the components – components that had worked when the laptop is used, suddenly die because of running out of battery power.
3. Unplug the charger when the power is 100%.
Leaving the laptop on hold in the charger in 100% battery condition is also not good impact on the battery, because it can reduce battery life.
Okay, we already know things that can cause the reduced capacity of our laptop battery power storage.
Well entering the long-awaited event. We just discussed how to keep the laptop battery to last and durable, just go.
Tips To Keep Laptop Battery Durable
- Do not place the laptop on a place where the air circulation is bad.
For example on a mattress, or pillow.
- This may cause the laptop battery to overheat.
- The laptop charger is off, until the battery is full.
- Use a stabilizer to keep the voltage entering the battery stable. It can help to avoid the ups and downs of electricity. Which may affect battery performance.
- Do not drain the battery power to 0%, if the battery has a limit immediately charge.
- Perform fully discharged regularly, and also not too often, such as once a month.
- Continue to check the level of our battery wear level, ane HW Monitor monitoring software to check the level of wear level that is dilaptop.
Latest posts by uzie......borot (see all)
- Cara Buka Rekening Tanpa NPWP Berikut Daftar Banknya - 5 Desember
- 8 Produk Tabungan Bebas Biaya Bulanan - 5 Desember
- Cara Mendapatkan Kartu Debit MasterCard Gratis dari Payoner - 5 Desember